Nothing beats fresh homemade tortillas.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil or margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the flour and baking powder by hand.
Add water slowly, while mixing until it comes to dough.
Take a piece of dough ( about the size of an egg), roll into a ball, then stretch with rolling pin, until desired thickness.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan to 250*, cook 1 minute on each side.
If dough becomes too sticky add a bit more flour.
You'll also love
- Nanna's Burritos 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Tortillas 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Sister's Irish Soda Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Premium wrap 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fajita Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe