Recipes with flour tortillas - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Flour tortillas recipes
Tasty burritos with a Kick
- 1 Pkg Sausage
- 1 pkg Taco mix
- 2 Cans Refried Beans
- 1 Jar Hot sauce
- Bell peppers
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Flour tortillas filled with a spicy, creamy chicken mixture are browned until crispy and hot, and cut into wedges t...
- 1 pound skinless
- boneless chicken breast
- cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
Divide dough into balls and let rise for a few minutes before rolling out and cooking
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. shortening
In a large pan place ground beef and season with paprika, salt, pepper, & garlic powder
- 1 lb of ground beef flour tortillas shredded cheese lettuce tomato onion
Bean & Cheese Burritos
Mexican flour tortillas make delicious burritos filled with beans and gooey cheese
- 1 can re-fried beans
- one half of a small onion diced
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz. block colby or mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon oil
- For toppings:
- chopped or shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- mild salsa
Nothing beats fresh homemade tortillas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil or margarine