Baked burrito recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked burrito recipes
Cook sausage, breaking into crumbles
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 # pork sausage (unseasoned)
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 8 - 10" flour tortillas
- 1 c shredded Monterey Jack
Cut up chicken. Place into skillet with oil and seasoning
- 1lb chicken
- 2cups shredded cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1pkg taco seasoning
Bean & Cheese Burritos
Mexican flour tortillas make delicious burritos filled with beans and gooey cheese
- 1 can re-fried beans
- one half of a small onion diced
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz. block colby or mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon oil
- For toppings:
- chopped or shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- mild salsa
Baked Chicken Tortillas
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla
- 1 cup bottled salsa, divided
- 1 (8 oz) sour cream
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded cheddar cheese