Baked Chicken Tortillas
- 1 cup bottled salsa, divided
- 1 (8 oz) sour cream
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla.
Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper and onion evenly down center of each tortilla and roll up.
Place rolls, seam sides down, in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 cup salsa. bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.