- 5 chicken breasts (about 8 oz. Piece)
- Caribbean 3 peppers (different colors if possible)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In advance, marinate meat for at least 3 hours, scouring in honey mix with spices.
Wash, seed the peppers, and remove membranes. Chop the chilies and bell pepper thinly. Meanwhile, in saucepan (stainless Pref.), Melt butter and blanch the onion.
When the onion is brown add peppers and cook for some minutes over high heat. Then remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 350 ° F for 10 min, then add the filet to saucepan with olive oil.
Cook the meat for 2 minutes on each side remove from heat and place in baking dish.
Cover with a little honey, chiles, peppers and onions.
Allow a good 15 minutes for the assembly: Remove the dishes from the oven, on a plate, make a bed of peppers. Cut chicken into strips. Serve with homemade fries that sublimate this dish.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
- The Ultimate Chicken Pie 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy... 1.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Cod tartare with ginger, lime &... 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Caribbean Chicken 1.6/5 (87 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!