Flavorful Grilled Chicken
Grilled chicken with a kick, perfect for any summer barbecue.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (40 Votes)
- *4 boneless chicken breast
- *1 cup Caribbean jerk marinade
- *1/2 cup dijon mustard
- *1 cup olive oil
- *garlic powder
- *salt and freshly ground pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Set chicken aside, combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix until even and thick.
Place chicken breast in a ziploc bag and pour marinade in. Make sure it's evenly coated and allow it to marinate for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
When ready, prepare grill and cook chicken until safely cooked all the way through.
I like to add extra Caribbean jerk marinade for more flavor!
You'll also love
- Chicken Things 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Potato Casserole Bake 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (122 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Mini Pork Skewers 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe