20 Meaty, Mighty Steak Recipes You'll Love
There's so much more than steak and potatoes. Beef up your culinary repertoire with some of our favorite unconventional beef dinners!
© Cake 'n Knife
There's no cooking involved in making this savory Italian dish -- though if you don't like raw meat, you can cheat a little by briefly searing your hunk of beef before slicing. Serve with fresh cut strawberries to add a touch of sweetness.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!