20 Meaty, Mighty Steak Recipes You'll Love
There's so much more than steak and potatoes. Beef up your culinary repertoire with some of our favorite unconventional beef dinners!
© Fox and Briar
Noodle and Beef Stir Fry
Here's an easy, fragrant dish for any season! One of the best things about stir fry: it's easily customizable. If you prefer other varieties of noodles or vegetables, feel free to substitute them and make the dish your own.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!