Beef strips in a nice gravy with peppers and peas.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (18 Votes)
- 2 pounds beef sirloin (cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large sliced onion
- 2 green peppers, cut in strips
- 1 can tomato sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small can sweet peas
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in deep skillet,
Add beef to skillet, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook beef until browned thoroughly.
Cover, and let meat cook in its own juices for about 20 minutes.
Add onions, peppers, and the can of tomato sauce, along with half of a can of water. cover and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, continue to simmer 10 to 15 more minutes.
Serve with rice or noodles of your choice.
You'll also love
- Extreme Nacho mix 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Appalachian Jerky Instructions 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Carb-Free Pepper Toast
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe