Asian Herb Ahi Tuna
Perfect for lent or anytime you have a craving for Asian with a twist.
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of hot sauce
- 3 pounds of ahi tuna steak (Yellowfin tuna)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the chopped green onions, chopped cilantro, toasted sesame seeds, crushed garlic, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and hot sauce in a large bowl. Place ahi tuna steaks in a large deep dish pan and pour marinade mixture over top the tuna steaks. Place pan of ahi tuna in the fridge overnight. Once ready to cook place ahi tuna steak on the grill or you can use a stove top. Cook to desired doneness and enjoy.
Marinate over night and grill to desired doneness
You'll also love
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Fried rice with spring vegetables 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Mummy Dogs 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- North Carolina BBQ 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- West Asian Chickpeas 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna Red Quinoa Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Medallion of Pork with Orange 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.