Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad
- 14 oz pasta butterflies
- 8 oz coco beans (haricots cocos)
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 oz tuna in oil
- 1 bird pepper (or any hot pepper)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Day before: Soak beans in cold water the night before.
Next day: Cook the beans over low heat 1 hour. Cut the tomatoes into cubes and put them in a bowl with the garlic, cut in two. Add the flaked tuna with its oil, crushed pepper, celery, cut into small pieces, chopped onion and finely chopped basil. Salt and pepper.
Add the drained beans. Cook the pasta in plenty of water. Drain and put under cold water to stop cooking. Pour into the bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, capers, vinegar and remaining basil.
You'll also love
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cannelloni with Goat Cheese 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe