Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple
By Lucie Houbart
- A 5 oz can of tuna
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a brick)
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- pink peppercorns
- a small green apple
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Start by preparing the tuna rillettes. Mix tuna with cream cheese, the minced shallot, mustard and parsley (a good teaspoon chopped).
Add lemon juice to taste. Salt and pepper. Place in the bottom of glasses.
Cut green apple into small sticks and place them on the rillettes.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and pink peppercorns.
You'll also love
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Rose Tart 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Eggs with Tripe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- tasty mac n cheese 3/5 (151 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Pork chops and pumpkin 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Onigiri with Tuna and Black Sesame 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.