Rillettes recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Rillettes recipes
Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple
By Lucie Houbart
Start by preparing the tuna rillettes
- A 5 oz can of tuna
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a brick)
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- pink peppercorns
- a small green apple
Sardines Rillettes with cream cheese
By Laurence Bargès du blog La Popote de Lolo
The process is pretty simple: pour sardines, cream cheese, basil and a little oil from the sardine can in your food...
- 1 can of sardines
- 1/2 package of cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- A little sea salt
- A few basil leaves
- A few pink peppercorns
By Le buan
Put the sardines and lemon juice in a blender
- 1 box of sardines in oil good quality!
- juice of one lemon
- slice of bread
Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
Crumble the cooked chicken with your fingers or two forks to break up the meat
- 14 oz roasted chicken
- 8 oz of cheese with garlic and herbs (like Boursin)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Serve on bread with green salad and