Rillettes recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Rillettes recipes
Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple
By Lucie Houbart
Start by preparing the tuna rillettes
- A 5 oz can of tuna
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a brick)
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- pink peppercorns
- a small green apple
By Le buan
Put the sardines and lemon juice in a blender
- 1 box of sardines in oil good quality!
- juice of one lemon
- slice of bread
Sardines Rillettes with cream cheese
By Laurence Bargès du blog La Popote de Lolo
The process is pretty simple: pour sardines, cream cheese, basil and a little oil from the sardine can in your food...
- 1 can of sardines
- 1/2 package of cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- A little sea salt
- A few basil leaves
- A few pink peppercorns
Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
Crumble the cooked chicken with your fingers or two forks to break up the meat
- 14 oz roasted chicken
- 8 oz of cheese with garlic and herbs (like Boursin)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Serve on bread with green salad and