Rillettes recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Rillettes recipes
Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple
By Lucie Houbart
Start by preparing the tuna rillettes
- A 5 oz can of tuna
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a brick)
- 1 small shallot
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- pink peppercorns
- a small green apple
By Le buan
Put the sardines and lemon juice in a blender
- 1 box of sardines in oil good quality!
- juice of one lemon
- slice of bread
Sardines Rillettes with cream cheese
By Laurence Bargès du blog La Popote de Lolo
The process is pretty simple: pour sardines, cream cheese, basil and a little oil from the sardine can in your food...
- 1 can of sardines
- 1/2 package of cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- A little sea salt
- A few basil leaves
- A few pink peppercorns
Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
Crumble the cooked chicken with your fingers or two forks to break up the meat
- 14 oz roasted chicken
- 8 oz of cheese with garlic and herbs (like Boursin)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Serve on bread with green salad and