Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
- 14 oz roasted chicken
- 8 oz of cheese with garlic and herbs (like Boursin)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Serve on bread with green salad and
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crumble the cooked chicken with your fingers or two forks to break up the meat. Add the cheese, stock and the chopped chives.
Add salt and pepper if necessary. Process until mixture is smooth. Cool and refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.