Sardines recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Sardines recipes
Almond and Pistachio Crusted Sardines
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F - Prepare the crust: Combine flour, ground almonds, parmesan, pistachios, a pinch of sa...
- 1 lb. fillet fresh sardines (without scales and dorsal fin)
- 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- 3/4 stick of butter into pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and pepper,
Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines
Peel cucumber, onion, garlic clove and orange
- 2 cans of whole sardines with tomato sauce
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 1 orange
- ½ cucumber
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of Espelette
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3/4 cup of parmesan
- 4 slices of brioche
Sardines Rillettes with cream cheese
By Laurence Bargès du blog La Popote de Lolo
The process is pretty simple: pour sardines, cream cheese, basil and a little oil from the sardine can in your food...
- 1 can of sardines
- 1/2 package of cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- A little sea salt
- A few basil leaves
- A few pink peppercorns