Sardines recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Sardines recipes
Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines
Peel cucumber, onion, garlic clove and orange
- 2 cans of whole sardines with tomato sauce
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 1 orange
- ½ cucumber
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of Espelette
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3/4 cup of parmesan
- 4 slices of brioche
Almond and Pistachio Crusted Sardines
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F - Prepare the crust: Combine flour, ground almonds, parmesan, pistachios, a pinch of sa...
- 1 lb. fillet fresh sardines (without scales and dorsal fin)
- 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- 3/4 stick of butter into pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and pepper
Sardines Rillettes with cream cheese
By Laurence Bargès du blog La Popote de Lolo
The process is pretty simple: pour sardines, cream cheese, basil and a little oil from the sardine can in your food...
- 1 can of sardines
- 1/2 package of cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- A little sea salt
- A few basil leaves
- A few pink peppercorns