- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1T Mustard
- 1t Paprika
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil your eggs. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
In a small bowl, mix together your yolks, mayo, and mustard. Place in a piping bag. Pipe into eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
If you don't have a piping bag, place the mixture in a baggie and cut a corner off.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!