I love deviled eggs. You can start with such a simple appetizer and do a million variations.
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe.
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Hard Boil your eggs. Let them cool enough to handle.
Remove yolks and smash with mayonnaise, mustard of your choice (I use dijon), salt and pepper to taste
You can stuff your eggs with the filling as is or separate some of the filling into bowls and add variations of your choice. My favorites are: pickles, or you can add truffle oil and top with caviar for some sophistication, add sriracha for spice, or simply top with smoked paprika!
You'll also love
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- 2 by 2 Grilled Cheese and Egg... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Egg curry ( kuzhambu) 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Decadent Apple Pie Bites 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- deviled eggs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!