The best egg appetizer ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spicy deviled eggs
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!
Top rated Egg appetizer recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Egg recipes that don't need a frying pan
If eggs are your staple, a world of yumminess awaits you! These recipes are no-fry, which means less oil and fewer dishes.
russian deviled eggs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a Russian twist on the traditional deviled eggs
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 generous tablespoons fat free or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat free or light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- A small jar of red or black caviar (I think I used a total of about 3 tablespoons of caviar for this recipe)
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- Peel the eggs and cut lengthwise into halves.
15 Olympic Breakfasts Of Champions
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—especially for Olympians! Start your day off right with these 15 breakfasts of champions.
STRAINED EYE BALLS
FRESH FROM THE OPTOMETRIST'S GARBAGE TO YOUR KITCHEN TABLE!
- 6 EGGS
- 1 (6OZ) TUB WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE
- 1 (7OZ) JAR GREEN OLIVES WITH PIMENTOS
- RED FOOD COLORING