This is our family staple for trips in the car
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 2c cheerios or any oat 'o' cereal
- 1/2c Craisins
- 1/4c Chocolate chips
- 1/2c almond slivers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
add all ingredients into a bowl or plastic zip bag.
Stir or shake & serve.
We have used peanuts and small chocolate candies can be substituted for the chips!
You'll also love
- Kid Friendly Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Soft and Chewy Chipit Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Oteen's "Bread and Butter Pickles" 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creep Crawly Cupcakes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Bran Muffins 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry tarts 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe