Peoples' Puppy Chow
Sweat Crunchy Snack
- 6 Oz. Milk Choc. Chips
- 6 Oz. Semi-Sweet Choc. Chips
- 1 Cup. Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick Margarine
- 1 Box Crispix Cereal
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine Chips, Peanut Butter and Margarine. Melt over low heat or in a microwave.
Pour over cereal. Toss until coated.
Place coated cereal in bag, add powdered sugar and shake until coated again.
Open bag, pour in bowl and serve (Or place in baggies for an on the go snack)
You'll also love
- Best no-stain Blood Recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Microwave Fudge 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheesecake 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Protein Pudding 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Biscuit 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Icing 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Bran Muffins 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.