5-minute CINNAMON SUGAR WAFFLES
This 5-minute recipe will ensure you NEVER skip breakfast again! Find out the secret ingredient in our video below:
- 1 refrigerated biscuit dough
- Melted butter
- Pearl sugar
- Roll the biscuit dough into a ball between your hands
- Flatten and spread it out into a square shape with you fingers onto a clean work surface.
- Drizzle butter all over.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up into a thin log.
- Cut the log in two, and compact each half slightly before placing in your waffle iron.
- Let cook for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with more pearl sugar and cinnamon.
For more awesome videos, tips and tricks, go HERE.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?