Caramel Cinnamon Latte
- 3/4 cup hot espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 tsp caramel-flavored syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon flavored syrup
- whipped cream, for garnish
- cinnamon stick for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a serving glass or mug, combine the hot espresso, half and half, caramel syrup, cinnamon syrup. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon stick. Serve immediately
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.