By Amber M
- Green Grapes
- Melted Caramel
- Chopped Nuts
- Tooth Picks
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Dip grapes in caramel mixed with a little milk. Roll in nuts and chill.
You'll also love
- nuttella cracker bites 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit cabobs 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Squares 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cottage cheese, banana and caramel... 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grape, Cashew Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Assortments of mini skewers 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe