Brownie & fruit cabobs
Rate this recipe 4/5 (11 Votes)
- bite size brownies from bakery
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunked
- 5 cups strawberries cut in half
- 5 bananas cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- bamboo skewers
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Take skewers & alternate fruit with brownies until all used
Line cookie sheet with wax paper. melt chocolate & butter in microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes
place skewers on cookie sheet & drizzle with chocolate.
refrigerate for 10 minutes & serve
You'll also love
- Graham Cracker Crust 2 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Brownies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Fondant au Chocolat (Brownies) 4/5 (58 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4/5 (12 Votes)
- B.C. Monster Cookies 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Assortments of mini skewers 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe