Strawberries with Chocolate Cream
By raverdy perrine
- - 1 lb of strawberries
- - 3-4 oz of chocolate coated cookies
- - 1/2 cup walnuts coarsely mixed
- 1 scant cup sour cream
- - 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- - 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder + cocoa
- - 1 tbsp Cointreau
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
- Promptly wash strawberries. Remove the stalks and cut them in half. Place in a glass bowl reserving a few strawberries for decoration
- Crush the cookies with a rolling pin. Mix them with walnuts. Sprinkle the strawberries into this mixture.
- Whip the cream incorporating gradually sugar, cocoa and Cointreau. Slpit up cookie mixture into individual servings.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries and sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving time.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!