Fondant au Chocolat (Brownies)
- 200g of Dark Chocolate
- 150g of Butter
- 30g of Flour
- 3 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 302 degrees F.
2. Melt Chocolate and Butter in a double boiler, mix regularly.
3. In a bowl mix Flour and Sugar, and then add Eggs. To finish preparation add Chocolate mixture to the bowl, and mix.
4. Grease a pan and pour in the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Marble upside down cake 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Butter Tarts 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Matzah Pudding 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheese Strata 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Pudding 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Gramma's Chocolate Cake 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!