Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes
Rate this recipe 4/5 (17 Votes)
- 1# Butter
- 1# 12 oz Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 24 oz AP
- 8 oz Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 C Baking Powder
- 2 t Baking Soda
- 2 t Salt
- 1# Sour Cream
- 2 t Vanilla Extract
- 2 t Almond Extract
- 20 oz Strong Coffee
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Creamed butter method
You'll also love
- Raspberry Creamsicle 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Custard 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Fireside Coffee 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4/5 (12 Votes)
- oatmeal choco balls 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Brownie Cupcakes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe