Rate this recipe 4/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 and a half cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 and a half cups instant coffee
- 2 cups non dairy creamer
- 1 and a half cups sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and a half tsp nutmeg
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight container.
To make a cup, stir together 2 tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of mix. Add boiling water and stir. Makes about six cups.
You'll also love
- Drinks- Iced Cappuccino 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Noisettes 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel Veloute Soup 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Christmas Pot Pourit 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Basic Baked Ham 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pomegranate Berry Smoothie 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange julius 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a Frappe Coffee
Learn how to make Frappe Coffee like a pro!
Review this recipe