Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes
- Package Reese's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 12 Tablespoons Betty Crocker Hershey's Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 2/3 Cups of Water
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Teaspoons Skim Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Smart Balance Light Butter
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Packages Peanut Butter Cups
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Budget Friendly
Follow Recipe On The Box and Be Sure to Follow My Tips For A Perfectly Moist and delicious cupcake!
Replace Oil with Unsweetened Applesauce.
Replace Butter with Smart Balance Light Butter.
Replace Milk with Skim Milk.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, as a topping, are optional.
If you omit the candy topping, the cupcake points value lowers from 8 points per cupcake to 6.
Recipe is on the box.
Use 1 tablespoon of Hershey's Chocolate Frosting instead of the recommended serving size of 2.
Use left over Peanut Butter filling to dab on top of the cupcakes. It helps the peanut butter cup stay on.
Cut 6 Peanut Butter Cups in half. Use a half a Peanut Butter Cup per cupcake. Will be enough for 12 cupcakes.
8 points per serving with Peanut Butter Cups.
6 points per serving with out.
Enjoy a sweet treat with feeling to guilty!
You'll also love
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 3 minute cupcakes 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe