- 2 1/2 cups flour
- generous two cups of milk
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix flour and eggs.
Add the milk
Cook on the stove until golden brown on each side.
You'll also love
- Cheese Sauce (using dry milk) 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- chocolaté croissants 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Oven Chips 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Mango Porridge for babies 18... 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Flammenkuche or Flammkuchen 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Quinoa Pancakes 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!