Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
All in one breakfast!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories.
In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
Top with frozen tater tots.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You can use any breakfast meat of your choosing.
You'll also love
- Quinoa Pancakes 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (169 Votes)
- French toast 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Sausage and Pasta Casserole 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Snowman Yogurt Pops 3/5 (31 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Breakfast casserole 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?