CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS
This is a very simple breakfast that anyone can create. Vegetarians and meat-eaters alike will love these hearty biscuits.
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 pkg of flakey biscuits
- 1 medium block of old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup vegan assimilated bacon bits
- 6 green onions, sliced
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven 350 F. Spray casserole dish with oil.
Cut biscuits into quarters. Arrange biscuits to cover the bottom of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese over biscuits. Top with bacon and green onions.
Bake 30-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Bacon Cheddar Waffles 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Acapulco Chick'n 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheezy Broccoli 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Yummy Sticky Buns 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Baba Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Chili 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe