20 pleasing egg recipes that aren't boring
Did you know that the average person consumes 215 eggs per year? Sounds like a lot, but then again think how many recipes there are that call for eggs in sweet and savory dishes.
Start discovering what you can make, with these 20 superb egg recipes that will inspire you to think outside of the pan (or shell)!
Snow eggs with surimi sticks
This super easy appetizer is made with eggs, milk and imitation crab sticks!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!