- 2 puff pastries
- 10-12 oz of béchamel
- 6 slices of smoked ham
- 2 oz dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- grated comté cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
First place puff pastry in a pie dish, brush the bottom with egg white and set aside in refrigerator.
In a bowl mix the bechamel sauce, sundried tomatoes cut into small pieces and the grated Comté.
Prepare the gilding: Mix egg yolk with a little water and salt, then preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Degrease the ham if you wish. Remove dough from refrigerator and pour in the béchamel with comté and tomatoes, place the slices of ham in order to completely cover the surface.
With the help of a plate, cut athe remaining dough into a disc. Top the ham with the dough and seal edges with the first crust, use the remaining dough for decoration.
Bake for thirty minutes at 350 ° F.
You'll also love
- Caesar Salad Dressing with... 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Mom's Pickled Eggs and Beets 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice 2.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon leek tart 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Casserole 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!