7 unique takes on Eggs Benedict
If you're getting tired of always eating Eggs Benedict for brunch, it's time to try out these fun takes on the classic recipe! You'd be surprised what a huge difference a few simple ingredient swaps can make!
What are Eggs Benedict?
Eggs Benedict are a favorite American recipe. Traditionally eaten for breakfast or brunch, they infamously owe their name to a banker named Benedict who ordered a unique combination of poached eggs, Hollandaise sauce and ham on top of a toasted English muffin, in order to cure his hangover.
Over time several different variations have popped up, which isn’t surprising given how popular Eggs Benedict are!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!