- 2 loaves frozen bread
- 1 lg package vanilla pudding NOT instant
- 1 stick margarine
- 1c brown sugar
- 2T milk
- 1t cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Set out bread for 1/2 hr and cut each loaf into 15 pieces.
Heat other ingredients until warm and dissolved.
Grease 9x12 pan. Put pecans on bottom and arrange bread pieces in pan on top of each other.
Pour heated pudding mixture over dough. Set out on the counter, uncovered, overnight. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes (325* in glass pan). Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Flip over onto plate.
You'll also love
- Molasses Buns 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- 3 ingredient pancakes 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Honey Wheat Bread II 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Sweet Potatoe Pie with... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Split Squares 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- cinnamon oatmeal pancakes 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon butter 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- DO NOT PRINT 2.3/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.