cinnamon oatmeal pancakes
- cinnamon powder
- oats(quick or slow)
- egg whites or whole eggs
- nonstick spray or non stick pan
- sweetner of choice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In pan heat up with spray or non.
Mix the ingredients eggs, water, cinnamon, oats together, let sit and oats to soak up the liquid
place spoonfuls of mix into the pan and cook on both sides till dry and done
serve with more cinnamon and sweetner and any thing else you prefer :)
You'll also love
- Rice COoker Pasta 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Savory Breakfast Casserole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pig Pancakes 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies with Walnut and... 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Cookie Collection 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dog Gone Cookies 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.