3 ingredient pancakes
gluten free and paleo pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mash banana with fork
Add eggs and mix thoroughly
Add cinnamon to taste
Cook in a pan like regular pancakes!
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (346 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- cannaoil 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Stuffed Manicotti 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.