Our favorite desserts with few ingredients - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Desserts with few ingredients recipes
3-Ingredient Coconut Balls
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
These Raffaello coconut balls are no-bake & ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/8 Cup About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
This 4-ingredient peanut butter fudge will change the way you eat peanut butterYUM!Food Porn
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
4-Ingredient Crustless PB Cheesecake
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
I love cheesecake......and peanut butter
- 16oz fat free cream cheese
- room temp
- 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda (sweeten according to taste)
- 1/2 cup pb2 (see note)
- mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
6 Ingredient Banana Bread
This banana bread only has 6 easy ingredients, and you have all of them in your cupboard right now
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 lb bananas (3 bananas)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
4 ingredient muffins
Preheat oven to 180C degrees
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bacon
- dices and fryed.
2 ingredient Pumpkin Cake/Bread/Muffins
Bake at 350 for recommended time on box
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin
3 ingredient pancakes
gluten free and paleo pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon to taste
4 INGREDIENT COOKIES
Mix ingredients well Grease cookie sheet
- 3 Ripe bananas chopped
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 c choc chips
- 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter
BUFF asy 1 Ingredient Ice Cream Recipes
Begin by taking your two Bananas and peeling them
- 2 Bananas
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 Scoop Protein
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
desserts with few ingredients recipe collections
- Recipewe ♡ chocolate desserts with few ingredients (9)
- apple desserts with few ingredients (8)
- berry desserts (81)
- ginger desserts (47)
- vanilla desserts (44)
- Recipewe ♡ vegan desserts (44)
- desserts with condensed milk (36)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- apple desserts (27)
- vegetarian desserts (27)