Banana Split Squares
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 3/4 cups margarine
- 1 package low calorie vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 or 3 bananas
- whipped topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix graham crumbs and margarine, pat into a 9 x 13 pan and cook for about 10 mins
cover with the vanilla pudding mix, made according to directions. allow this to set awhile.
spread crushed pineapples, well drained, on top.
slice bananas on top
top with whipped topping, sprinkle a few crumbs on top.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Beef Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Spitzbuben 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- No Bake Cheesecake 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Pudding 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- bonnie lemondae 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mood-Booster Milky Way 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.