Frozen Fruit Salad
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 5-6 mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large cool whip
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 large can crushed pineapples
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add the lemon juice to the mashed bananas and let stand.
Add rest of the ingredients to the mashed bananas.
Mix it all up. Pour in 9 by 13 pan and freeze. Cut in pieces when ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Frozen Fruit Juice Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- AMBROSIA SALAD 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate cool Whip Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Bars 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mood-Booster Milky Way 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- BP ricecake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe