Chocolate cool Whip Pie
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 hershey candy bars
- 1 package of cool whip
- 1 pre packaged graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt candy bars in microwave, mix cool whip and place minture into crust
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- BON BONS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Holiday pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Balls 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mud Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe