- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- First layer:
- 8 ox pack of cream cheese
- cool whip
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Second layer:
- (2) 4 oz packages of chocolate instant pudding mixes (113g each)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix ingredients together and spread evenly into ungreased 9 x 13 pan. bake at 350 for 8 minutes
whip the cream cheese and fold in 1 cup of cool whip and the icing sugar. spread this over the base
mix together the pudding mixes, milk and vanilla. pour this over the first layer. let stand until thickened. use remaining cool whip on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!