- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. cocoa
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all above ingredients in a bowl. Add small amounts of milk as needed until thick and creamy.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Balls Gramma Brett 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mandarin Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- (Cupcake sized) Chocolate... 2.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake II 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Beyerchen Meat balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Vanilla Icing 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!