- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate melted (2 ounces)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
mix all ingredients together until fluffy. melt chocolate and add to mixture, again mix until fluffy and place on cake.
You'll also love
- Boiled Icing 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- fried bologna sandwich 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Dulce de leche PastaFrola 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Pancakes 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Nutella Panacotta 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake II 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!