Recipes with corn syrup - 11 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Corn syrup recipes
Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa Powder Fudge)
A few years ago, I realized that candy was one area of cooking I had very little experience with
- ¼ C Butter
- 1 C Sugar
- ¼ C Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 C Milk
- 1 Tbs Light Corn Syrup/Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/3-½ C of Crushed/Chopped Nuts(optional)
- 1-2 C Powdered Sugar
Pecan Chex Mix
- 1c brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2c dark karo
- 1 12oz box desired chex cereal or mix different varieties together
Simple recipe for cake decorating
- 24 oz (1 pkg) almond bark
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
Combine sugar and syrup in a 2qt pot
- 1/2c granulated sugar
- 1/2c white corn syrup
- 1c peanut butter
- 4c cornflakes
cook the ingredients
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 2 t water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cups corn syrup
Karo Nut Pie
Mix sugar and flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbls. flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Karo
- 1 Tbls. cream
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 stick of butter (or oleo/margarine)
Modeling Chocolate 2
- 10oz of candy melts
- 1.5oz of corn syrup for dark colored melts
- 2oz of corn syrup for light colored melts
mix all ingredients together until fluffy
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate melted (2 ounces)
Cindy's Crunchy Walnut Pie
The baked walnuts take on a very different texture when they are baked in the filling which is a delight to bite in...
- 1 non-baked single pie-crust
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 c. Karo dark corn syrup
- 2/3 brown c. sugar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 c. melted margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1 1/4 c. shelled whole walnuts
Nutty Popcorn Crunch
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Place popped corn and peanuts in large bowl
- 8 cups popped corn (about 1/2 cup unpopped)
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- pecan halves
- walnuts or cashews
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar or 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter