How to make butter tart without corn syrup - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Butter tart without corn syrup recipes
butter tart squares
Line a square baking dish with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1/2cup margarine
- 2tblsp icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1cup raisins
Easy Ways to Re-Use Your Pumpkin Post-Halloween
Reuse your old Jack O Lanterns with these tasty pumpkin recipes!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3 cup butter
- 4 tbsp cream or half-and-half
- 1 2 cup broken walnuts
- 24 frozen tart shells
The prettiest lemon tarts on Pinterest
By Pascale Weeks
Some of the most beautiful lemon tarts on the web!
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup each walnuts, currants, coconut
Butter Tart Filling
this is the tastiest filling, thicker rather than syrupy
- 1.5 c brown sugar
- .5 c melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- .5 c coconut, unsweetened
- 1 c walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 c raisins or currants
40 chocolate delights that will make you MELT
Chocolate addicts rejoice! Here are 40 delectable suggestions to satisfy the cravings of every chocoholic...
Nana's Butter Tarts
Mix ingredients together
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Butter
- 3 cups Raisins (wash & cook for 1 minute)
- 1 pinch of salt
butter tart without corn syrup recipe collections
- pecan pie without corn syrup (7)
- candy canes without corn syrup (3)
- banana bread without butter (14)
- corn syrup (11)
- peanut butter cookies without flour (4)
- butter tart pastries (4)
- butter tart filling (4)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- peanut butter cookies without brown sugar (3)
- pecan butter tart (3)