40 chocolate delights that will make you MELT
Chocolate addicts rejoice! Here are 40 delectable suggestions to satisfy the cravings of every chocoholic...
Chocolate-icing vanilla cupcakes
Make up a batch of your favorite vanilla cupcakes, then try this chocolate frosting: Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in a double boiler, then add 4 tablespoons butter and whisk. Ice your cupcakes with a piping bag and dress up with multicolored sprinkles.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!