Nanny's Banana Pudding
- 2-6oz pkgs of banana cream or vanilla pudding (instant)
- Milk (as directed on pudding box)
- 3-4 bananas
- Box of Nilla wafers
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix pudding as directed on the box. Set aside.
Slice bananas in bite size pieces.
In another bowl, add a layer of the pudding, followed by the bananas and finally the cookies. Keep layering until out of pudding, making sure cookies top the bowl.
This can also be topped with cool whip if desired.
You'll also love
- Freezer Shortbread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- No Pudge Brownie 4pts for 1/9th of... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- broccoli cheddar casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry banana smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bud's Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.