- 2 lbs. ground beef, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 1 can chili beans, 1 can dark red kidney beans, 3 Tlbs. chili powder, 1 package chili seasoning, shake in crushed red pepper flakes, 1 onion diced, 1Tlbs. cumin.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onion. Brown ground beef and onion together in skillet.
Put ground beef and onion in dutch oven; add remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat.
You'll also love
- Veggie Packed Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Classic Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's apple crisp 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Meat Loaf 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatballs in Grape Jelly 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beefy Chili 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture