Meatballs in Grape Jelly
Amazing slow cooker meatballs in grape jelly.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 bag meatballs
- 1 jar (18 oz) grape jelly
- 1 bottle (18 oz) BBQ sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients into slow cooker and stir until mixed.
Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 2-2 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- jelly meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili 4/5 (4 Votes)
- meat loaf 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Memaaw's Hamburger 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Orange Jelly 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe